PROJECT LT-PL-3R-202 “EMERGENCY RESPONSE MATRIX – A NEW APPROACH TO CROSS-BORDER EMERGENCY GOVERNANCE”
Co-financed by European Union under Lithuania – Poland Cooperation Programme INTERREG VA
- Commune Korycin;
- Vilnius district municipality fire service;
- Vilnius district volunteer firefighters association.
The overall objective of the project is to strengthen emergency management and civil protection provisions across Lithuanian and Polish cross-border area.
- Development of infrastructure and technical provision of emergency and rescue services in cross-border area.
- Increase of the level of public awareness on the issues of prevention and readiness of the borderland citizens to emergency situations and disasters.
- To create joint coordination system for fire and rescue situations in Lithuania-Poland borderline area.
- Improvement of the firefighting staff skills.
- Stimulation of increase in the number of joint initiatives in the sphere of fire safety.
- Establishing a permanent institutional basis for cooperation – the cooperation network between the services responsible for safety and rescue.
- Project Management;
- Development of cross-border emergency response infrastructure;
- Joint trainings for emergency services of cross-border area;
- Cross-border Emergency Management Network;
- Information and publicity;
- Closure activity.
- 3 partners involved in Project management;
- 7 persons of the Project Staff;
- 2 improved buildings;
- 7 items of purchased equipment;
- 4 joint trainings with 90 participants;
- 1 workshop with 20 participants.